12th - 15th April 2014
Ever dreamt of winning The Masters?
Well here’s your big chance to realise that lifelong dream without even leaving the country. The OTG Masters is back for a second year, this time heading to sunny Queensland’s Gold Coast to the home of defending Masters champion, Adam Scott.
Mingle through a swathe of Scotty-related memorabilia at the glorious Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club or sit back with a cold one at the luxurious InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort our home for the four-day event.
Oh, there’s also golf to be played as well. In fact, some of the finest to be had this side of the equator, with two rounds at the redesigned Ross Watson Palms layout to be followed by a final round at the incredibly exclusive (and downright incredible) Pines course, the only Arnold Palmer signature course in Australia.
Watch the (real) Masters on a big screen TV over breakfast each morning before heading out to play our own Individual Stableford event.
Most of all, this OTG event (run with the expertise of Go Golfing) promises to be heaps of fun for everyone, with a welcome pack and daily comps and prizes included in the package, as well as a fine dining presentation at the Fireplace Restaurant on the final night.
We know you’ll love it.
“What an incredibly enjoyable event. Well organised and smoothly run by a very generous host. Can’t wait to return and defend my title.”
– Damon Flood, 2012 OTG Masters champion
- 3 nights in a deluxe room at the InterContinental Sanctuary Cove
- 2 rounds with cart at the redesigned The Palms at Sanctuary Cove
- 1 round with cart at the private and exclusive The Pines at Sanctuary Cove
- 2 x buffet breakfasts with big screen coverage of The Masters
- Welcome Cocktail Party including food and beverages
- 2 x Dinners including beverages
- Return daily transfers from accommodation to Golf Club
- Daily competitions and prizes
- Live cross to Mark Allen in Augusta, Georgia, USA during The Masters
- Welcome Pack with quality golf product (Valued over $100)
- Fully hosted by OTG and Go Golfing’s experienced event teams
Flying to the Gold Coast?
Bonus Baggage Allowance– Receive 2 x 32kg pieces of checked luggage (total 64kg) when you book your Virgin Australia flights through Go Golfing Travel. Call (07) 5536 3280 for a quote or to book.
Day 1: Saturday, 12th April
- Arrival and check-in to InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
- 12pm: Practice round including cart on The Palms course
- 4-6pm: Free time to explore, relax and enjoy the resort
- 6-8pm: Welcome cocktail party in new clubhouse, includes finger food and 2 hours of beverages (beer, wine & soft drink)
Day 2: Sunday, 13th April
- Breakfast while watching Round 3 of The Masters at Sanctuary Cove clubhouse
- 10am: Round 1 OTG Masters. Shotgun start on The Palms course
- 2-6pm: Free time to explore, relax and enjoy the resort
- 7pm Dinner: Buffet dinner
Day 3: Monday 14th April
- Breakfast watching the final round of The Masters
- 10am: Round 2 OTG Masters. Shotgun start on the private and exclusive The Pines course
- 2-6pm: Free time to explore, relax and enjoy the resort
- 7pm: Presentation Dinner at Fireplace Restaurant + 4 drink vouchers (house beer, wine and soft drink)
Day 4: Tuesday 15th April
- 11am: Check-out from InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
Additional golf at Sanctuary Cove or another Gold Coast resort can be arranged on request. To tailor your package, speak to a Go Golfing
representative on 1300 55 28 55.
Golfer Package (Twin/Double)..........$999
Golfer Package (Single) ..................$1269
Non-Golfer (Twin/Double) ................$729
Come earlier or stay longer!
Speak to a Go Golfing representative about your travel itinerary.
The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named on the booking form. The contract will be governed by the booking conditions. Any variation to your booking requirements must be made in writing. Go Golfing Pty Ltd retains the right to disburse monies paid by you to operators and service providers as required.
CHANGES IN PRICES OR ITINERY:
Prices are based on tariffs current as at 20 May 2013. If we are forced to change your booking or any part of it for reasons beyond our control, we will give you notice thereof, including any change in price. In the event that any change to your itinerary demonstrates that your tournament has become materially different from the original, you have the right to ask for a rearrangement or withdraw from the tournament. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking because of events outside our control we will, if able, offer alternative arrangements. If you do not accept the alternative, we will refund any monies still held by us.
DEPOSITS AND FINAL PAYMENTS:
A non-refundable deposit of $250 per person must accompany the booking application. The balance of monies owing (inc. any optional extras) is due and payable before 4 June 2014. Failure to adhere to this payment schedule may jeopardise your further inclusion in the tournament.
Cheque payments should be made payable to Go Golfing Pty Ltd. We accept Mastercard and Visa Card payments. Note: payment by these credit cards will attract a credit card surcharge equal to 1.5% of the payment amount.
Should you cancel your booking the following cancellation charges will apply:- Cancellations received before 10 February 2014 will be subject to a $70 administration fee. Cancellations received between 10 February and 31 March 2014 will be subject to a $250 cancellation fee. No refund for cancellations received after 31 March 2014.
Go Golfing Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any act or omission whatsoever, whether negligent or otherwise, of those Airlines, Hotels, Operators or Persons providing services in connection with this tournament. We do not accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule or any other events which are beyond our control. Go Golfing Pty Ltd has made every endeavour to ensure that all details are correct at time of printing but cannot accept responsibility for subsequent change or withdrawal of prices, details or services shown.
We recommend that, at the time of booking, you take out a comprehensive Insurance Policy of your choice. Contact our team at Go Golfing Travel on 07 5536 3280 for a full comprehensive travel insurance quote.