From historic buildings to pristine islands, you’ll love South Australia’s rich heritage and spectacular natural attractions. Visit world-famous vineyards such as Yalumba, Seppelts, Penfolds and Two Hands, sampling quality, local produce on the Butcher, Baker, WineMaker Trail. Take a tour of historic wineries and boutique breweries before losing yourself in Adelaide’s sprawling green parklands on your way to the picturesque German village of Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills.
Adelaide’s generous boulevards, pristine golf courses and elegant architecture provide the perfect backdrop for all sorts of holiday activities. No matter what takes your interest, there’s something that will tempt your curiosity. Contact Go Golfing today to put together your next golfing adventure to South Australia!
Adelaide Short City Break
Play Adelaide’s top private courses while staying in the heart of the city’s vibrant east end precinct.
- 3 nights accommodation at Mantra on Frome in a Studio Room
- 18 holes at The Grange Golf Club West Course with pull cart
- 18 holes at The Grange Golf Club East Course with pull cart
- 18 holes at Glenelg Golf Club with pull cart
3 nights 3 rounds From $755 per person (twin share)
Barossa Valley Escape
Enjoy golf in Australia’s most famous wine region, just one hour’s drive from Adelaide. Enquire about an optional food and wine tour!
3 nights accommodation at Novotel Barossa Valley
in a Studio Room
- 18 holes at Barossa Valley Golf Club including pull cart
- 18 holes at Tanunda Pines Golf Club including pull cart
3 nights 2 rounds from $359pp (twin share)
South Australia Adventure
The Barossa Valley and the city of Adelaide will leave you wanting more on your adventure throughout the state. With accommodation located just minutes from prestige golf courses, it will allow you to make the most of your free time exploring the city and its surrounds.
- 2 nights accommodation at Novotel Barossa Valley in a Studio Room
- 18 holes with at Barossa Valley Golf Club including pull cart
- 4 nights accommodation at The Sebel Playford in a Standard Guest Room
- 18 holes at The Grange East Course including pull cart
- 18 holes at The Grange West Course including pull cart
- 18 holes at Glenelg Golf Club including pull cart
6 nights, 4 rounds from $1,085 per person (twin share)