Exclusive Invitation To IAGTO Golf Tour Opeators
Go Golfing Travel, Australia's biggest inbound and outbound golf tour operator, is offering your company the opportunity to bring golfers 'down under' to Australia for the biggest and richest golf event for amateur golfers in the southern hemisphere.
MITSUBISHI MOTORS WORLD MASTERS GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
GOLD COAST, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA
23 - 29 OCTOBER 2011
This tournament has been voted "Best value golf tournament in Australia."
- Attracts 800+ golfers from throughout Australia and 23 countries.
- Open to all male and female golfers over 35 years of age.
- Participants must have an official golf handicap recognised by their national golf association.
- Competition in 20 divisions / flights based on age and handicap divisions. Play with golfers of the same age and standard / handicap.
- Four round tournament hosted on the Gold Coast's premier golf resorts - designed by Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman. Lakelands, The Glades, The Colonial and Royal Pines are the host courses this year. Royal Pines Resort hosts the LPGA Ladies Masters won this year by world #1 Yani Tseng.
- All golf is played in motorised golf carts.
- US$130,000 in golf prizes and lucky draws.
- Social events with live entertainment every night at Jupiters Casino headlined by a welcome dinner and gala presentation dinner.
- Hosted 16 years on the Gold Coast by Go Golfing Travel.
The Gold Coast is located 50 minutes (drive time) from Brisbane and is a one hour flight from Sydney.
The Gold Coast is well known as Australia's favourite holiday playground.
The pristine coastline is characterised by golden beaches which are popular for swimming and surfing year round.
Tourism is the Gold Coast's principal economic driver and there is a comprehensive range of accommodation, attractions, theme parks, day tours, sporting and leisure pursuits, restaurants and bars, casino, nightlife, entertainment and shows.
With 40 championship courses within a 50 kilometer radius, the Gold Coast is also affectionately known as the 'Golf Coast'.
The Mitsubishi World Masters Golf Championship is a week long celebration of golf, social and entertainment events on the Gold Coast. This tournament has been voted "Best value golf tournament in Australia."
The tournament package is exceptional value at $899 and includes:
- Championship rounds at The Glades, Lakelands, RACV Royal Pines and The Colonial.
- Motorised carts at all courses.
- Share in $120,000 in trophies and prize draws.
- 10 major prizes – 1st prize is a brand new Mitsubishi Lancer ES.
- Welcome reception - gourmet cuisine, beverages and world class comedy show.
- Gala presentation dinner - 3 courses, beverages, entertainment and dance band.
- 19th Hole festivities each night at Jupiters Casino.
- Poker tournament with fantastic prizes.
- One dozen TaylorMade Penta TP ‘tour’ golf balls (value $79).
- Stylish tournament polo.
- $50 restaurant voucher.
- $20 duty free gift voucher.
- Golf club valet service.
- Discounted accommodation and golf transfers.
- Gold Coast tour and entertainment discounts.
- Souvenir program.
- $25 spa voucher.
- Skypoint observation deck voucher ($21 value).
Additional tournament services offered by Go Golfing include:
- Accommodation booking service (preferred event rates).
- Tournament transport service - airport transfers plus return transfers to golf and tournament functions.
- Pre/Post event touring and golf (Sydney - home to the 2000 Olympics is a one hour flight; Sunshine Coast - 2 hours drive from Gold Coast and Cairns - home to the Great Barrier Reef is a 2 hour flight). These destinations are serviced by low cost airlines.
TOUR OPERATOR COMMISSIONS / INCENTIVES
10% commission on tournament package.
10% commission on preferred tournament accommodation.
10% commission on extra/optional golf days.
10% commission on pre tournament golf school - Gold Coast, 19-23 October.
10% commission on post tournament hosted tour - Sunshine Coast, 30 October - 3 November.
10% commission on any additional land content booked with Go Golfing Travel.
2011 BONUS - 1 free of charge tournament entry package for every 10 paying.
TOUR OPERATOR SUPPORT SERVICES
- Go Golfing Travel also provide you with the following support services:
- Event marketing support including: glossy 8 page event brochure; website links; editorial/images for newsletters, client communications and golf publication editorials and advertising.
- Guaranteed booking service for all tournament services and land content.
- Complimentary meet and greet and designated local host for your group. Language support / interpreters arranged on request.
- Assistance with international and domestic airfares.
- Assistance with itinerary development for pre/post event touring in Australia + New Zealand.
RECIPROCAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Join the growing number of tour operators bringing clients to the Mitsubishi Motors World Masters Golf Championship. In addition to the fantastic travel and golf tournament experience, there is opportunities to build a reciprocal relationship with Go Golfing Travel's outbound golf tour business and other tour operators affiliated with the Mitsubishi World Masters Golf Championship.
Tour operator enquiries:
Go Golfing Travel Pty Limited
Peter McCarthy - Managing Director
Tel: +61 7 5562 5307