November Ladies Golf Schools Schedule
14-19 November, 2016
You will undertake a full swing and video analysis then wind down with a relaxing seafood buffet and a take the chance to “pick the brain”, so to speak, of your golf coach.
You will commence with a buffet breakfast then it’s off to the driving range where you will mix swing training with short game and bunker play.
Enjoy a spa treatment and prepare to be pampered. Today is all about relaxation, afternoon is at leisure.
It sees you swing training in the morning then it’s onto the golf course to play 18 holes with your coach at Lakelands Golf Course.
You will focus on your putting and then it’s time to enjoy another round at Lakelands Golf Course. The fun doesn’t end there. To complete this special week, you will be transferred to Broadbeach, the entertainment hub of the Gold Coast, for a graduation dinner at one of the award winning restaurants.
- 20 hours of personalised tuition from AAA Accredited Teaching Professionals
- Daily video swing analysis (video supplied at end of Golf School with tips and drills)
- Unlimited use of practice facilities at Lakelands Driving Range
- Welcome dinner
- On-course playing lessons— 18 holes of golf with motorised cart at Lakelands
- 5 nights twin share accommodation at Mercure Resort Gold Coast
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 1 Mercure Day Spa Treatment
- Lunch & Morning Tea
- Graduation dinner including beverages
- All golf and dinner transfers